Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sleep Sleep













My mum always said, "you were an eight hour baby..." Apparently, as a child I needed more sleep than any of my brothers or sisters.   My husband can go days on end functioning just fine on 6 hours sleep.   Not me.   A couple of times over the months I arrived at Vision Therapy without having had a good night's sleep and it was a disaster; many of the exercises I had the ability to do I just could NOT do.  It was like the magic disappeared.  Why could I see Little Bo' Peep, her sheep and her staff last week, but this week her sheep was gone...?  Fatigue and Vision Therapy don't mix!  So now I sleep and always remember that I am an 'eight hour baby!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I enjoy reading your feedback.