Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tree Trimming in Vision Therapy

video

Today I worked with red green glasses to help me learn not to suppress. The exercise involved picking up tiny circles and putting them on a Christmas tree. The tree was green and the circles (or ornaments) were red. I did pretty well. My eyes are aligned from the surgery, but my brain is only beginning to learn how to use them together. I absolutely love vision therapy now. Not that I didn't love it before, but it was often frustrating due to the severity of my Strabismus. It was very difficult to do many of the exercises. Now, I see tremendous progress and I have only had about three sessions since my operation. There would be no way I could do this exercise prior to my surgery. Slowly over time I will get into fusion exercises. I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment. I enjoy reading your feedback.