Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WHO IS THIS?












I feel like I am turning into the vainest person. Yes, another photo of me! I am 43 years old and have never had straight eyes. I just can't get over the fact that these are mine so I keep taking photos because it amazes me. They almost feel like they don't belong to me.

As you can see, I still have a bit of bloodshot in my left eye (right in photo). Tomorrow night will be 14 days since I had my strabismus surgery. I am overjoyed. I promise I will stop taking eye photos some time next year :-)

3 comments:

  1. no,no,no keep the pictures coming. It's awesome to see and you must be thrilled. I'm glad all went well. Our daughter may be going into surgery soon (her opthamoligist is on again off again as her turn is so close to the needing surgery mark)so I am very curious how it is for you after the surgery and learning to see with aligned eyes. Plus it's just so exciting for you. I am very happy for you and love following your updates..keep em coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, keep them coming, Heather!! :) Your journey is SO exciting and you're not the only thrilled to see your straight eyes - I am, too!

    I'd love to get in contact with you when you're free and able. Your story is so encouraging. My email address is on my blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,
    I know this is delayed, but wanted to follow up with you! Thank you again for all your kind words. I am not sure if your daughter is going for surgery, but I just wanted to say that I am thinking about you and send you my best wishes.
    Please keep me posted on how she is doing.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I enjoy reading your feedback.